Thursday, May 1, 2014

Musings of a insignificant writer

Er, what am I supposed to say here? I forgot.

Anyway, I've been working on a few story ideas. Who knows? They might get to see the light of writing-day. Finding a job in the mean-time, and learning another language means such plans may never happen, or will probably take a long time to.

Oh well, all I wanted was a little space to rant, and here I got it. To be honest, I'd hope some people would stumble upon my blog and read some of my work, and hopefully frequent this place. Better still, if they can recommend it to others.

Yeah, I know most of the stories here aren't up to grammar-nazi / publication par, but they represent the past of an interest of mine since I can remember (I'm not going to say young, I'm not that old, haha). I do have many more stuff I can post up (let's see how that page thing works 'k?), but they would need time to transfer from good-ol' writing paper.

Oh well, hobey-ho to you, if you're not me, and if you're reading this. (Hope you got that Pendragon reference!)

Cheerio,
Waaja

No comments:

Post a Comment