Friday, May 2, 2014

Is blogging dead?

I think I may be slow in saying this, but it seems that blogging is pretty much struggling on its last strings of life.

Most of the blogs I've visited seem to have been last updated in 2009 or 2011, with the occasional faithful who are still posting up to this very day.

Well, I wouldn't blame the majority; blogging mostly isn't all that rewarding or profitable. Once you realise your voice isn't heard, the initial excitement of blogging dies down and your blog is left to starve. Or when you realise you haven't got the time to accommodate blogging into your busy life, you dump your blog into the unreachable depths of the World Wide Web.

The dead blog floats around the web like a piece of driftwood,  the discarded memories and thoughts of a person; if it's lucky, a person or two may stumble upon it 4-5 years later....

Meh, clean up the internet people. You know what they say about an over-polluted ocean right? Nah, I'm just joking, haha

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I've added 3 new pieces over the course of yesterday and today. Go take a look! ----->

Cheerio!
Waaja

No comments:

Post a Comment